The school attaches great importance to regular attendance. Except in cases of illness, children will not be permitted to be absent during term.
No sick child should be sent to school. A medical certificate is essential for rejoining after recovery from illness.
Illness of a student who is out of Jamshedpur on the day of reopening of school after holidays may not be accepted as reason for excusing the student. Failure to notify the school of absence before reopening day will be treated as withdrawal.
No child will be allowed into the school after the first bell. [Parents are requested not to make any request for allowing late comers to attend school, however genuine the excuse may be.]
Every student must be present on the day the school re-opens after summer, winter, Puja, X-mas vacation.
- Nursery : 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
- L. KG : 7:25 a.m. to 11:20 p.m.
- U. KG to Std XII : 7:25 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- SATURDAY : 7:25 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (only 1st Saturday if the month)
(No school for Nursery, Lower KG and UKG on Saturdays)
- Monday to Friday : 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday : 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Summer Timing : 6:35 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Should a guardian wish to withdraw a child from the school, written notice of such withdrawal must me given to the Principal/Primary in charge on month in advance, failing which a month’s fee in lieu of notice will be payable to the school.
Notice of withdrawal must be accompanied by a fee of Rs 50/- which is the charge of issuing a transfer certificate.
No transfer certificate will be issued until all dues are cleared and school property borrowed by the child is returned to the school.
Should a child be withdrawn from the school in order to gain admission into any other local school, he/she will not be re-admitted to Gulmohur School.
Removal from school
A child’s name will be struck off from the school rolls if:
- fees remain unpaid for two consecutive months.
- the child fails to attend school on the first or last day of term.
- the child is absent from school for 3 consecutive days without the prior written
- permission of the Principal/Primary in charge.
- the child persists in irregular attendance.
- the child’s general conduct is at fault.
- the child fails two years in succession in the same class.
- the child shows poor academic performance during the year.
- the child fails twice in the school.